Is the time the same for all event sheets?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Time rewind like in "Braid". Choose objects that will be affected by time rewind
  • I should make an object move even if the game is paused, to make objects move I use the expression "every 0.01 seconds move at", it would be a problem to change everything now. How can I do?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Paused you mean, suspended? If yes, you have to compare time on suspended and set action on resumed.

• Paused you mean, suspended? If yes, you have to compare time on suspended and set action on resumed.

I don't know, to be honest I used the set time scale = 0 function to pause, and again 1 to resume, I didn't know how to do it. but if I put time scale = 1 again, all the other objects move too ...

• If you want the objects to be moving when paused then you can either:

1. Introduce a fake pause, without changing any time scales. For example: Have a Group "Paused" in the event sheet, when you want to pause, just have those events in it and deactivate the Group so it won't be running. For example: Keyboard/Mouse/Touch inputs will be in there, so people can't interact when the game is paused, but the objects moving will be outside of that group.
    2. OR
    3. If there are not many types of objects in your game, you should look into "Object Time Scale" where you can have different objects behave differently with time. But this can get tricky and confusing sometimes. I'd recommend the first option.
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)