I think my project is corrupt ot something. How do I fix it?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
2D fighting template based in the game that defined the fighting games genre.
  • I think my project is corrupt due to me not being able to save it or load it in a new tab. Someone please help.

• I notice you seem to have a lot of trouble with saving your projects, from your previous threads.

Most people do not have trouble doing so, so it is hard to know how to help you with the limited information you provide.

What platform/browser are you running on?

Were you able to save your project before?

Are you able to save any project, via different methods and websites? (Try dropbox or local save)

Did you make any changes between when you were able to save and were not?

Are you using any addons? Which ones?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I notice you seem to have a lot of trouble with saving your projects, from your previous threads.

Most people do not have trouble doing so, so it is hard to know how to help you with the limited information you provide.

What platform/browser are you running on?

Were you able to save your project before?

Are you able to save any project, via different methods and websites? (Try dropbox or local save)

Did you make any changes between when you were able to save and were not?

Are you using any addons? Which ones?

Well its true I've just been having problems with construct 3 in general. 1st it wouldn't show my preview, then I couldn't save and then I couldn't load my project but I did what I did the 1st time and I messed with stuff and now it just works. Idk what I changed that caused it but everything is working now :>

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)