How do I test my Admob adverts?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Soldier Test
$9.99 USD
A Construct version 2 & 3 "Stand-alone" RPG game with "In-Game Module" (IGM) integration.
  • Little confused here...

I'm looking to add a banner at the footer of my game.

I've signed up for admob and just had the account approved.

I've installed the mobilead plugin, added my Android Application ID and put a basic code block in to display an ad.

I'm not seeing anything in the preview (I notice I can see dummy interstitial ads on someone else's capx file in preview so thought i'd be able to see a dummy banner in preview?)

I've also exported as Debug APK and transferred the game to my phone manually with still nothing.

Do I need to wait further since my admob acccount was validated (been an hour).

Thanks for any advice... this is all very confusing!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • the plugin Mobile Advert can both be used for Adsense (which is for web) and for Admob, which is for mobile.

You can never ever preview Admob in the desktop preview. What you see in preview is Adsense, and it doesnt exist banners in Adsense. Banners only exist in Admob.

I believe you should read the manual. Read it fully, before you even start to create something.

• Thanks for the reply, makes perfect sense.

As if by magic, i'm now seeing banners appear on my Debug SDK... so it was just a question of waiting a little longer.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)