hOW do i do a surf game

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
five golem elements Sprites Sheet.Best for enemy or villain game characters.
  • how do i do, one game like SURF , i just need UP and DOWN for player go for ward, and the animation of wave coming

• how do i do, one game like SURF , i just need UP and DOWN for player go for ward, and the animation of wave coming

can you point the original game link without http://? i cant seem to understand what gameplay ur going for even though as theme is pretty obvious.

• he refers to the classic surfgames. they are all the same.

The best one is still Californa Games! It was ported to all consoles ever existed (sort of)

Some examples:

SMS:

Subscribe to Construct videos now

Genesis:

C64:

NES:

Easy game to replicate.

The best one is still Californa Games! It was ported to all consoles ever existed (sort of)

Some examples:

SMS:

Genesis:

C64:

NES:

Easy game to replicate.

i see

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads

Some examples:

SMS: youtube.com/watch

Genesis: youtube.com/watch

C64: youtube.com/watch

NES: youtube.com/watch

Easy game to replicate.

yes pls, have some tutorial ?can i see?

• Please stop multi-posting the same question. You have posted 3 identical questions, all which are an extension of this post.

[quote:3fx2mwi4]guys, I would like your help, I have some doubts in a project, the project is similar to these games:

SMS:

Genesis:

C64:

NES:

I'm having difficulty in how to put the physics, select an area so that the physics of the character change, and in the return entrance of the jump and and animation on 8 sides, I would be very grateful if I had some help, thank you already.

I have locked the other posts. Please don't do this again.

If you need to bump your own thread then it is generally acceptable to do so after 24 hours if no response has been forthcoming.

Which version of Construct are you using - C2 or C3?

• Please stop multi-posting the same question. You have posted 3 identical questions, all which are an extension of this post.

[quote:1aereq23]guys, I would like your help, I have some doubts in a project, the project is similar to these games:

SMS: youtube.com/watch

Genesis: youtube.com/watch

C64: youtube.com/watch

NES: youtube.com/watch

I'm having difficulty in how to put the physics, select an area so that the physics of the character change, and in the return entrance of the jump and and animation on 8 sides, I would be very grateful if I had some help, thank you already.

I have locked the other posts. Please don't do this again.

If you need to bump your own thread then it is generally acceptable to do so after 24 hours if no response has been forthcoming.

Which version of Construct are you using - C2 or C3?

ok

C2

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)