subscription in the application.

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
  • Tell me how you can implement a subscription to the application on ios.

I want to implement the usual subscription scheme, that is, a person will download the application for free, for 7 days he can use the application for free, and then the automatic subscription is turned on and deducts a certain amount from it every month.

Subscription standard which is integrated into the user account on ios.

• You cannot do this natively in Construct 3. The Construct 3 IAP plugin lacks this functionality (as well as being bug ridden!) and as such I can't recommend using it. I have recent purchased the Mobile Master IAP plugin, https://chadorirebornxd.itch.io/mobile-master-monetization, which also come bundled with a plugin for displaying adds. This sells for $39.99 USD. It is worth every cent though. It works well, is very easy to use, and is well supported by its developer. This plugin has the ability to implement subscriptions. It would be well worth having a look at if you want to implement subscriptions in your app.

• You cannot do this natively in Construct 3. The Construct 3 IAP plugin lacks this functionality (as well as being bug ridden!) and as such I can't recommend using it. I have recent purchased the Mobile Master IAP plugin, https://chadorirebornxd.itch.io/mobile-master-monetization, which also come bundled with a plugin for displaying adds. This sells for $39.99 USD. It is worth every cent though. It works well, is very easy to use, and is well supported by its developer. This plugin has the ability to implement subscriptions. It would be well worth having a look at if you want to implement subscriptions in your app.

Thank you very much. A little expensive of course for me. (((But since there are no options I will think.

Can you customize ads from Google Ads?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I would assume so. I haven't actually used the ad plugin yet though. However the IAP plugin is comprehensive and has all the functionality you would require. I would assume the ad plugin will be just as comprehensive.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)