Introduction and Code Explanation:
Basically what is happening is 2 sprites that I called VelvetWormSlime1 and VelvetWormSlime5 will go to image point one and two on the velvet worm and pin themselves to it. After that the other bits of the slime go to each other's different ends, with 1 pinning to 2, 2 to 3, 3 to 4, and 4 to 9 (I know that the ordering is messed up but I added 9 and 10 separately and the code was already in) and also 5 to 6, 6 to 7, 7 to 8, and 8 to 10. I then made revolt joints for each of them in the same way as the pinning, which is where I think one the problems starts. Then the 2 slimes attaching to the worm rotate with the sine behavior and than everything freaks out, I sadly can't post a video of it since I am on a school computer so I just took multiple screenshots of what happened. When I get rid of the sine code, it doesn't freak out as much but I need it so that the slime acts like a wave or a rope being pulled up and down.
TLDR: I made multiple sprites create revolt joints and pin them to each other, and when I make the ones attached to the velvet worm rotate to create a wave or rope motion, the rest of the attached sprites freak out
Here are some screenshots of the chaos and code, sadly I can't share a video or the project because of this school computer, so I am sorry if the screenshots don't help much