method you said is working well and no problem but I have a question.
when we save object's data asJSON then instead of changing "sid" in the dots.json I tried to change it in asJSON file. but there its not working.
let me explain: we have 2 files "original" and "new". Original file, where we actually saving object's data and "new" file where we applying that data. I just did save data of object with same variable here in "new" file too so I can get its "sid" number. Then I replaced this number in "original" files asJSON data. It should work there but its not. Do you know any reason here why its not working here.