How do I start the game on Browser not update found?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Fantasy Game includes more than 600 sound effects inspired by hit computer games like World of Warcraft and Diablo.
  • Hello, I'm trying to let my players use the latest version of the app and there is a great option using Browser: On Update Found + On Update Ready that allows me to give the option to reload when an update its found.

Problem its I have a "load" layout that get all the .json and ajax I need for the app to work. And I'd like to do the check only at that screen. But I can't find an equivalent for "On Not Update Found" that doesn't exists (Or at least I didn't found it)

Is there a way to do this?

So far the only solution I find its to put a wait-seconds at the start of the "load" layout so I give the On Update Found and On Update Ready time to finish, but this is very weak and can cause problems when the conection its slow.

TIA

• I don't think it's possible to add an "On update not found" trigger, as if you work offline, it's not able to establish if there is an update available or not. I would suggest to just start the game normally and notify about an update if one is found.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thanks a lot.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)