How do I get the sprite to go in the other direction?

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Hand-animated Sprite Base for isometric game/animation development
  • C3/Mobile Game

I have my turtle flying right using platform and bullet behaviors. Once he drops down below the blueish purple bar his direction in mirrored (all good), but how do I get him to actually go in the other direction (fly left)?

"Set angel of motion" doesn't work.

The online directions are mostly setting the direction toward a player or on creation - so those are not working for this issue.

Thoughts?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Player set angle 180

• Thank you for your reply.

That does make the sprite go in the other direction, but it also flips it upside down - so I thought that was the wrong way to do it.

Is there away to keep the sprite from flipping the sprite upside down and still go in the other direction?

Thanks again.

• Set bullet angle of motion to 180 and untick 'Set Angle' in bullet behaviour

Thank you for your help. I think I made it worse.

I changed it to 'set angle to 180 degrees' removed set angle and removed the mirror. It still flips upside down and when I click on the screen to make it move up it's like the gravity is 100 % more than before.

Not exactly sure what I did. Thoughts?

drive.google.com/open

• Set bullet angle of motion, you dont want to set angle that is why it's flipping upside down. If you untick set angle, and use set angle of motion then it will just change the movement direction which is what you want.

OHHHHHHH! I got it.

Sorry, I had a DUH! moment (that clearly lasted many hours).

Makes much more sense now.

Thank you sooo much.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)