How do I make splash screen work ?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Is a circular loading screen with code ready to use. No Animation.
  • My projects were working fine last month, but now whenever I create new project no splash screen is being displayed. Instead it shows up black screen and then main screen. I tried percentage, percentage and logo, Construct 3 splash all options in loader style but none worked.

I am curious if i am doing something wrong, which i believe i am not. Initially I thought it is issue with some plugin but when i created new project it's not working there as well.

I am attaching test c3p file link please help me.Ashley please do the needful.

link https://transferxl.com/04vRNNSXfBCJ2q

• 1. Perhaps the project is that small it's loading instantly so visually almost skipping the progress bar.

2. You can create a layout that plays first, as a splash and set an event to wait a few seconds and move onto your main layout.

Ps. Maybe you're hitting preview layout and not preview project!

Hope one of those solves your problem, haha!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thanks for reply. I want to clear few points here.

1. Project is not too small it has 50+ Levels, comprising off 50+ Layouts. The one i attached is sample. So this is not the case.

2. Even in that case it displays black screen for 1 or 2 seconds, that is irritating to user.

P.S I am hitting preview project.

Hope this makes it clear picture of issue. Hahaha!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)