How to spellcheck Function's and it's pararmeters names?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
It's here!
$4.95 USD
Creepy and nasty horror track. It's terrifying from the beginning till the end. Goosebumps guaranteed
  • Hello!

I've been using "Function" plugin in Construct 2 for a week.

I like how it helps crating easy to use, but powerfull logic stacks.

But more functions i create, more hardly it becomes to remember names of every one of them.

I noticed, what when i use "Add action > Call function" there is a helping pop-up list of all functions my project has.

But when i use "Function.Call("")" in not related to "Add action > Call function" parameter's text-box, there is no such a list for some reason.

So, my question is:

How to spellcheck Function's and it's pararmeters names in Construct 2?

P.S.:

Before creating topic, I've tried to google my question, but seems like nobody besides me got problem like this (or i just can't properly using Google >.> )

• I can't think of a reason for comparing a function call like that..

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I can't think of a reason for comparing a function call like that..

If (Function.Call("playerInventory","getPlayerGoldAMount") >= Function.Call("shopManager","getPriceOfItemInGold")) { give player Item take player's gold }

• If you pass the variables through the function as normally expected then there will be no spelling error as they are variable names. Send through player gold and the price of the item as params and compare them inside the function.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)