How do I spawn bullets from out of the center?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
  • I need the pivot to be at the center of the image for it to rotate properly, but I want the bullet to come from the gun. What should I do?

Regards

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You need to add an image point (in the sprite editor) to the sprite, and spawn the bullet at that image point. The image point you have is probably called origin and it will rotate around that image point which you can adjust.

yours

winkr7

• You need to add an image point (in the sprite editor) to the sprite, and spawn the bullet at that image point. The image point you have is probably called origin and it will rotate around that image point which you can adjust.

yours

winkr7

I already tried that, the movement is not quite what I was looking for. :(

Subscribe to Construct videos now

Isn't there another way?

Regards

• You should have two image points on your sprite. The first, which started with the name of origin and you probably didn't change the name, is the 0 image point about which you rotate. The second image point (which we will name gun) is not located in the same place as the first, it is on the gun. You have to move the image point gun (or 1) to the gun.

when you create the bullet, create it on the gun image point, not the origin image point. It looks like you are still creating the bullet on the origin.

yours

winkr7

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)