[SOLVED]I want to repeat an action X times

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
An educational game for Times Table. An easy to use template for developers to build larger games
  • Hi!!!

i Want to repeat an action of my game with a slider, that grows in 5 to 5. You select the number of repeats in the game and then start the game.

How can i do?

• Not really understanding the gameplay explanation but try system repeat X times where X is a global variable and see if that helps. Global variable could be modified to a different number during the game by the player.

• This is the game personal; i put the selectors to go to the correct scene. But with the repeats i havent any idea to do it.

I try with the global variable

When you select the type of game, and the central point, the game is touch the circle with your peripherical vision. The last part is repeats, how many you need to touch the circle.

+ Sistema: Al iniciar escena
    -> Navegador: Solicitar a pantalla completa - Estirada (escala para pantalla proporcional), UI de navegación: Ocultar
    -> Sistema: Crear objeto Spot en la capa 1 en (aleatorio(1920), aleatorio(1080))
    -> Spot: Establecer color a rgba255(aleatorio(255), aleatorio(255), aleatorio(255), 255)
    // LO QUE HACE EL SPOT EN EL JUEGO
    + ControlTáctil: Al hacer gesto de toque en Spot
    -> Spot: Destruir
    -> Sonidos: Reproducir mario-coin sin bucle con 0 dB de volumen (etiqueta "")
    + Spot: Al destruirse
    -> Sistema: Crear objeto Spot en la capa 1 en (aleatorio(1920), aleatorio(1080))
    -> ESTIMULOCENTRAL: Destruir
    -> Sistema: Crear objeto ESTIMULOCENTRAL en la capa 1 en (AnchoEscena÷2, AltoEscena÷2)
    -> ESTIMULOCENTRAL: Establecer texto a elegir(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0)
    + Spot: Al crearse
    -> Spot: Establecer color a rgba255(aleatorio(255), aleatorio(255), aleatorio(255), 255)
    + ControlTáctil: Al pulsar ESTIMULOCENTRAL
    -> Sonidos: Reproducir megaman-x-error sin bucle con 0 dB de volumen (etiqueta "")
    -> Sonidos: Establecer el valor de Z para el objeto de escucha en 0
    + Teclado: Al presionar Escape
    -> Navegador: Cancelar pantalla completa
    -> Sistema: Ir a OPCIONES
    + Spot: Al colisionar con ESTIMULOCENTRAL
  • Ok then looks like you need a counter. So you use a global variable and every time the player touches correct spot you subtract 1 from global variable/counter. When it is 0 then you start new game or whatever happens there.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thanks, i try this night!!!!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)