[SOLVED]How do I correct the white edge on the top and left hand side ?[Phone]

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
Experience the true heartbeat of combat with "Combat Hits - Hand To Hand Fighting SFX."
  • Hi :),

I have a little problem on my application when I export it in debugging APK, I install it on my mobile and I have a white border like this below.

This application is intended to be used on mobile phones.

I also have another problem when I click on a place to enter text my keyboard appears and shrinks all the application.

Here are my settings in the properties :

Layout :

Any help would be welcome, I always had a problem with the choice of resolution ect to adapt this for telephone.

Thanks

• full screen mode = scale outer

• After trying your answer a white bar appears on the left side.

But I think the problem lies elsewhere.

My project has been created under Construct 2 and I work under construct 3 when exporting it is certainly something wrong.

I have to recreate all the project on Construct 3 and it works.

• After trying your answer a white bar appears on the left side.

But I think the problem lies elsewhere.

My project has been created under Construct 2 and I work under construct 3 when exporting it is certainly something wrong.

I have to recreate all the project on Construct 3 and it works.

why you don't export using c2?

• I used features that C2 doesn't support impossible for me to use C2 export, so I copied the project. Problem solved

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I used features that C2 doesn't support impossible for me to use C2 export, so I copied the project. Problem solved

how did you solve it?

• I've recreated a C3 project and I've transcribed it all over again in 3 hours, but it all works perfectly.

• How can I mark the post as resolved I really can't figure out.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)