[SOLVED] How do I preload external images/files to "loadingprogress" that are not in the game.

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
2D fighting template based in the game that defined the fighting games genre.
  • Question: How do I add external (images/files) to "loadingprogress" that are not in the game.

I have a large amount of external images/files that are accessed from the server that are used for CSS/JS outside of Canvas (C3). I would like to use the (c3)Preloader rather than creating an additional preloader.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Adding images/files to the "offline.json" "FileList" seems to work as desired. If anyone reads this in the future I have included some additional instructions below.

When you open up "offline.json" add your extra files to the end of the "FileList:" separated by a comma. The example below shows (3) images in the file list. For demonstration purposes all the other files C3 includes I did not show. You will need to update this offline.json every time you export a new version. You would simply add "image_1.jpg", "image_2.jpg", "image_3.jpg" to the end every time you export your project.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)