(Solved) Mobileadvert not showing the admob test ads.

0 favourites
  • 10 posts
From the Asset Store
2D fighting template based in the game that defined the fighting games genre.
  • Is there any issue with mobileadvert in latest stable release? My admob test ads not showing

• I am also having a hard time not being able to show Interstitial but with the latest beta release... They are created and ready to show but wont show. Banners are working.

• Please make sure you're using the corresponding Ad ID..

For example: There are three types on Admob (and on C3 Advert plugin)

1) 'Interstitial'

2) 'Rewarded'

3) 'Rewarded Interstitial'

..and if you use a 'Rewarded' Ad-unit ID on a C3 action of a 'Rewarded Interstitial', then it won't show.

Also, try Creating it first (ideally on the menu/loader layout with Show: False), then 'Show' it when needed, so that it has enough time to Load and be ready when needed.

EDIT: However, in your case, I know what's the problem, see below:

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I just noticed the problem from your first screenshot.. You're using a wrong App ID.

The first part of numbers always match with the Unit IDs, whereas yours don't. So please check on Admob, click on Ad Units, then 'Implementation Instructions' to see the App ID and Unit ID again.

• App id is correct.I put it from admob and double checked. You may have felt it was wrong because it was hidden

• Well in that case please do check Unit IDs again.

The reason I feel it's wrong is because both: App ID and Unit ID always have the first set of Numbers common before the hyphen, e.g.:

Android App ID: ca-app-pub-XXXSAMEXXX-BLABLABLABLA

Ad Unit ID: ca-app-pub-XXXSAMEXXX-SOMETHINGELSE

Whereas I can see in your screenshots, App ID started from 0308.. and unit ID started from 3940..

Definitely the IDs mismatch in your case. Maybe using a wrong App in Admob?

• El Constructorr Thanks for your reply. I put the sample ad unit id from this link.

developers.google.com/admob/android/test-ads

And I put the app id which I got from my admob app dashboard.

What you are telling is correct. It has difference. But what's the App ID for testing sample ad unit id

• For testing, simply have 'Testing Mode' ticked in Construct MobileAdvert plugin properties, and then use your own App ID and your own app's corresponding Ad Unit IDs*.

When the Ad appears, it would only show Test Ads (and it will mention Test Ad on the Ad, so you'll know).

*If you haven't created an App on Admob, you can go ahead and create an App and then its Ad units, even if the app is not published yet.

• Solved the issue by updating to latest beta release(r292)

• Good for you. I am having that same issue with this new beta release...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)