How do I sirloin mouse problem?

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
Total customisation of the input! You can combine inputs from all peripherals. Make your game accessible for everyone!
  • Hey. I can not solve the problem with scrolling the screen with the mouse, (In Construct 3 there is an example of RPG where the same problem is present). The screen scrolls only to the left and up. Also, scrolling does not remove the entire map, but only a part of it shows. I tried several methods to get rid of these problems, but nothing helps. When you try to also adjust the screen scrolling with the WASD keys, nothing comes out.

Tagged:

• Maybe you t-boned the x, and y's some how.

Uploading a capx would beef up our ability to tell.

Just a small one so the steaks aren't too high.

• If the screen scrolls up and left, then the issue is with the WindowHeight and WindowWidth expressions. Try using ViewPortRight(L) and ViewPortBottom(L) instead, where L is the layer with zero parallax and scale rate (for example "HUD" layer). Also you can use Mouse.X(L), Mouse.X(L) instead of absolute values. And if you map is bigger than layout size, make sure to enable Unbounded Scrolling in layout properties.

If this doesn't work, add this event, open browser console (F12), this should help you to understand the issue:

On every tick
    ..Browser log Mouse.AbsoluteX & " " & Mouse.X("HUD") & " " & WindowWidth & " " & ViewPortRight("HUD")

PS: Русский интерфейс выглядит совершенно дико. Я не ожидал, что даже системные выражения переведены на русский! :) Если постить скриншоты на этом форуме, лучше все-таки переключаться на английский интерфейс, иначе никто ничего не поймет.

• Пиши лучше по русски тогда) С английскими терминами сложновато.

-------------------------------------------------------------

When you change to WindowHeight, the screen constantly scrolls without stopping down and to the right.

Functions ViewPortRight (L), he does not write.

The tick also stands on endless scrolling, but nevertheless the whole screen does not fit during the zoom (Again in Construct 3 there is an example of RTS where the same problem is) And if zoom is done to increase, it works very well, the problem is only with distance.

For scrolling and zoom, I did not create any additional layers.

--------------------------------------------------------------

При изменении на WindowHeight экран начинает постоянно скролить без остановки вниз и право.

Функции ViewPortRight(L) он не дает написать.

Галочка так же стоит на бесконечном скролинге, но тем неимения весь экран не влазит при зуме (Опять же в Конструкт 3 есть примр RTS где та же самая проблема) Причем если зум делать на увеличение то он работает очень хорошо, проблема только с отдалением.

Для скролинга и зума я не создавал ни каких дополнительных слоев.

-----------------------------------

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Like I said, using viewportRight/viewportBottom expressions fixes the issue.

dropbox.com/s/zvvdc7dt5nxy7wf/ScrollRTS.c3p

Только я не знаю, как они называются в русской версии :)

• I transferred to my project but I catch a bug. After some time, the display stops moving, then on the upper axis, then on the lower axis.

What could be the problem?

-------------

file:

yadi.sk/d/MiGywlj8_FJDJA

---------

Я перенес на свой проект но ловлю баг. Через какое то время перестает двигаться дисплей то по верхней оси то по нижний.

В чем может быть проблема?

• Set 0 parallax and scale rate for "UI" layer. Or use ViewportLeft("UI")+50 and ViewportTop("UI")+50 in events 2 and 4.

• Okey, senks big)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)