How do I share DATA between two online project?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
With this template you can create your own archer game and customize it however you want.
  • Hi guys!

I am creating a sort of "webapp" that contains some video games. For many reasons, I need to create one different C3 project for every video game.

I need to share data between the game. Not "real-time" data, just data. For example: I decide my "username" in the main game, and I want to manteint the "username" in every game without have to write it down again. So: i want to pass the data contained in this variable between the games.

I was thinking that it was possible with the Local Storage and by using the same name, because of all the games will be hosted in my website, but when I try it does not work.

Do someone have idea to do it? I think that cookie or something like that can work, and I am sure that in Construct it is possible!

Thank you very much!

Matteo

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hey guys, any idea?

I have seen that the LocalStorage works ONLY if I duplicate my project (it seems that every project as like an ID to select the LocalStorage).

Another way is to put info inside the URL (like domain.com?INFO=123), but I was wondering if there is something better.

Thank you guys!

Matteo

• export a save file that both games can use to your computer

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)