How do I setup keyboard for directionals

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Total customisation of the input! You can combine inputs from all peripherals. Make your game accessible for everyone!
  • I want to make my player move by using numbers on a keyboard and I already have him shooting with the mouse, but the movements with the mouse is difficult (he spazzes out) eventhough I have slowed his movements drastically.

Thanks in advance

Stephanie

• Add the keyboard object and then use conditions such as 'key is pressed' and on the action 'simulate control' for platform or 8-direction behaviours.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thank you for your response. I did your suggestion but the mouse still seems to control my player as well as the shooting (by using left click).

Can you help?

Thanks

• Thank you for your response. I did your suggestion but the mouse still seems to control my player as well as the shooting (by using left click).

Can you help?

Thanks

maybe remove the mouse following code? if u move character by the keys u don't need the mouse right? why is that code still there? :)

care to share ur project file? to take a look at it ? or a screenshot of the events that cover the movement of the player?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)