How do I set up STUN/TURN server for Multiplayer object?

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
A well commented RPG game template to learn from or use as a base for your own game!
  • > > If it works from chrome and not edge from the same connection, it's clearly not a connection problem, which means it has nothing to do with stun/turn to begin with.

> >

> > Again, if it works in Chrome, it also doesn't have anything to do with where in the world you are located.

>

> Browser switching does not affect IP connections, so what is more likely to be the problem?

> Is there any chance that this can be resolved?

I just tested on my laptop, from regular edge as host, to an inprivate edge as peer.

Works perfect, did a bunch of connection attempts in a row, no dropped connections or unable to connect. So it is not a browser thing like your implying.

Did a test afterwards, with regular edge to regular edge, the same. No problems.

Microsoft Edge

Versie 102.0.1245.41 (Officiële build) (64-bits)

And when I went to check on the version, it started updating lol

Perhaps you have a network configuration issue, or have a firewall that's working harder then it should. Or perhaps you're using a VPN. There is a whole range of things that could be the culprit really.

Okay, thank you.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • does strawberrypunch.com work when you try to encounter your edge problem ?

press the planet button to connect

• does strawberrypunch.com work when you try to encounter your edge problem ?

press the planet button to connect

Yes, my chrome works fine, Edge will open the room and wait a few seconds and then close the room

• Are you running any proxy on edge or chrome? Disable all add-ons and plugins? Update to latest version?

To troubleshoot I would do a fresh install of both of them on the same computer, then test again.

Edge is based on chromium, so it should work the same as chrome. The chat example works fine on my device with both browsers as well.

• TamaniDamani can chrome host and edge join successfully ?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)