How do I set player angle back?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Basic Rounded Vector Geometry Player Design with Glow for 3 player games
  • so I'm using turret behavior for my bow and transparent box for move and pin the bow to box. when player close enough with enemy, bow will face to the closest enemy. but when out of range, the bow angle stuck. how to fix the angle of bow to same direction as box again? thanks

• You could check if the turret has anything to shoot with the turret hasTarget event. like this,

If Not hasTarget >> bow.angle = 0;

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You could check if the turret has anything to shoot with the turret hasTarget event. like this,

If Not hasTarget >> bow.angle = 0;

the problem is, turret/bow is always has target. And I can't invert onShoot condition. what if the bow.angle=0 but the Box going to left-down overtime? Or do I need to remove turret behavior? I just need to figure out how to set angle when bow not onShoot mode.. thanks for reply BTW

• You could use line of sight to target instead of turret. That way you can just bypass the turret behavior. Use line of sight to find a target and then set the angle to the target angle. Then if you don't have anything in sight, you can reset the bows angle.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)