How do I set loop music?

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
SynthWave Loop Pack includes 68 seamless loops, founded on 11 original melodies.
  • if i push on object start a sound... but when i release a object sound continue... what i do for set when release stop music?

tnk you

• You can use overlap check if that is relevant so 'is not overlapping' then stop music. Or you can do on button press stop music. Depends how the game works

• tnk for your answer.. not working.. after i release a touch sound continue to work

• Hey, need more information about what you are doing. Which logic are you using to play the sound in the first place?

• i do:

when a player is in "platform moved" play this sound ok??

but when a i stop player sound continue to play...

i have do when player platform moved stop this sound and have inverted but no working.. is sound walking

and if i push 2 time quikly touch for move player.. a sound start 2 time...

• Interesting, are you able to screenshot the events and share? If you do 'platform is moving'(inverted) - stop sound, then that should work really. Check that you are not moving by some other logic, or there are multiple objects and one is moving.

• Interesting, are you able to screenshot the events and share? If you do 'platform is moving'(inverted) - stop sound, then that should work really. Check that you are not moving by some other logic, or there are multiple objects and one is movin

so.. to be honest.. work but sometime happen what i write in last post...

how i can paste a screenshot?

• Where you post reply there is img button and you can upload local image file. Or you could upload the actual construct file somewhere and share that.

• Where you post reply there is img button and you can upload local image file. Or you could upload the actual construct file somewhere and share that.

no working.. i have upload image..

• Looks ok but maybe remove the unnecessary global variable check? Can sound be set to anything other than "on"? Maybe that conflicts somewhere.

• i not know... cause..

normaly is "ON" if you push a button make "OFF" that way.. sound work only in "ON"

• You could remove the variable check, for example if you stop moving but you set sound=off before this then it will not stop the audio. Sound can change between on/off very fast in one tick so you won't notice the change. If you can't work it out then try sharing the file.

• if i put off all sound make a stop... no is good solution

• Cannot offer any more advice but can resolve if the file is shared so I can see the problem :)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Cannot offer any more advice but can resolve if the file is shared so I can see the problem :)

can i add you on facebook??? or other way??

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)