How do I set custom icon for IOS version when the game is minimized?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
A simple Map Editor that where you can edit a map with restriction or totally. You can save and load the map created.
  • I mean the following icon:

I have the following icons in the project:

Also in AppIcon.appiconset:

All other icons looks good except this one.

What is missing?

Many thanks!

Tagged:

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • If you use a recent version of Xcode you don't need to set up the IconSets any longer. Instead of the full set of icon sizes there’s a single slot for a 1024×1024 point image that the system resizes as needed.

It is called Single size

So instead of that json-file with all these sizes you just need one.

• Thanks! Am I doing something wrong? I've set Single size but the Icon is still displayed as default.

Do I need to do some additional steps? Like removing files or json?

UDT: tried to remove extra icons and json, clean the folder and run again but the problem is still there

Thanks for the help

• You should only need one icon, nothing else.

Like this:

Out of interest you can always look into the json, but the json file should only reference the same as you see in xcode really. Otherwise something is corrupt.

If you see any other image or icon anywhere, it means that image is included in your project, so you should be able to find that image when you browse in your folders in Finder.

• You should only need one icon, nothing else.

Like this:

Out of interest you can always look into the json, but the json file should only reference the same as you see in xcode really. Otherwise something is corrupt.

If you see any other image or icon anywhere, it means that image is included in your project, so you should be able to find that image when you browse in your folders in Finder.

Thanks, I think I have the same as on your image. However that one icon is still default and I can't find where it come from..

The rest icons looks good, so it's a very good news that no needed to create a ton of icons, just need to figure out with this one..

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)