How do I make a second level menu?

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
ready made menu you can download this one or just follow my tutorial to make it yourself
  • Thanks to self-isolation/quarantine/state of emergency/stay home order, I have been plugging right along making level after level. I got to level 31 and realized that my level menu, thus far, only goes up to 20. So I made a second level menu for levels 21-40. Then I realized, I have no idea how to make the player go to the second level menu page after they win level 21. Then I thought "Oh I could make one of those cool scrolling menus that just keeps going and going", but I don't know how to make one of those either.

Is there a demo for that?

All the tutorials I find online only teach how to make the first level menu, I can't find one that shows how to make a second page and then a third page and so on.

Thank you.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • A way of doing pages is to have the sprites for level selection 1-20 then when you press next, you add 20 to their variable or number, so they then become the level selection for 21-40 etc. If you already have levels for 1-20 then I guess you are using some kind of ID for that. Or you could use different layouts if their placement alters quite a bit on the screen. Kinda depends on what you did to make your current level menu.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)