Search for an empty javascript code?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Two levels with two sistem Wave. with Source-code (.c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • I can't minify my export without it ((I think I might have accidentally added an empty javascript code within my event sheet, (minify script is greyed out))

Update: Decided to systematically delete every part of the project to determine what's causing the minify option greying out. I ended up deleting the entire project and removing any addons that aren't the default and still can't minify script.

P.S. using the latest stable build

Any ideas?

• It tells you in the export dialog why:

NOTE: this is not yet supported for projects that use JavaScript code.

It's on the todo list to add support for that.

• It tells you in the export dialog why:

> NOTE: this is not yet supported for projects that use JavaScript code.

It's on the todo list to add support for that.

Perhaps I am misunderstanding but are you saying that even on a blank project (Having deleted everything except the mandatory single layout) minify script being grayed out is normal?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • No. It's only greyed out if you use script anywhere in the project. If you use only events, it's still enabled.

• So after further testing, the minify script option only updates whether or not it can be enabled after you close and reload the project. Thus, even after deleting everything in the project, the option was only available after reloading. (In my specific case at least)

Update: found the javascript, by isolating the event sheet that once deleted allowed for enabled minify script. Then searched through that event sheet.

P.S. is there any means by which to locate a blank javascript within the event sheet?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)