seamless image offset scrolling- tiled BG or sprite

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
25 Homemade seamless jazzy seamless backgrounds for 2d scrolling or platform games
  • (apologies, this is for construct 2 - can a mod please move it?)

Hello - are there any TRULY seamless plugins or behaviors that will scroll an image within a sprite or tiled background? it seems every method I can find has visible lines at the seams.

I have tried the Scroll, Shift and Seamless effects and none seem to work, the textures I am using are truly seamless and have been checked by offsetting in photoshop.

Thanks as always

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • If you use the crop tool in the SpriteEditor, Construct add a 1 pixel transparent border around the sprite. Maybe that is the reason.

Can you provide an example?

• If you use the crop tool in the SpriteEditor, Construct add a 1 pixel transparent border around the sprite. Maybe that is the reason.

Can you provide an example?

I adjusted some performance settings on my graphics card, now things are looking a lot better, however now I have a new problem, I was using a number of these offsetting sprites to create an additive effect, but the SCROLL effect is all glitchy when the opacity of the object is less than 100... I guess the effect doesnt like additive and transparency...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)