Scrolling background gaps between images

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
500 monsters and creatures images for card games - Set 1
  • Please need help from community.

I'm just learning C3 on free version on RISE UP game. My point is to copy the game logic and learn that way C3.

But i'm getting frustrated just at firs task. I done infinite scrolling background and used two sprites. One goes from screen and re spawn at new position in loop. I done wrap behavior or deleted sprite and re spawned it at new position or just when sprite reach some point it re spawn and follows the other sprite.

All works but after some time i get gaps between these sprites. Cant figure it out i use Delta-time my positions are exact at spawn. Can someone please help me? It can be its how java script preform? After time it cant hold up get small lag and i get the gap?

Please test my scene there you can change the speed with slider to see faster these gaps.

Thank you all for help.

Here is my test scene drive.google.com/file/d/14jG_vz6xD6c4lgOTWGANkb2GZzZSnh82/view

• Your file is not accessible unless one asks for access to it, that is not the best way to share a project file especially when requesting for help.

Anyway, the How do I FAQ for Construct 2 contains a full list of topics for the category "Scrolling".

Look those topics and see how to make a proper infinite scrolling that relies on placing your sprite to the exact position of the sprite it is respawning to.

Offset happens over time otherwise if you don't indeed.

• Thank you Kyatric for helping me. If you dont minde here is the repaired LINK

If i understand there is no way to get rid of these gaps over time? I need fake it somehow?

Thank you som mutch for help appreciate it.

• Thank you Kyatric for helping me. If you dont minde here is the repaired LINK

If i understand there is no way to get rid of these gaps over time? I need fake it somehow?

Thank you som mutch for help appreciate it.

It is not "faking it" it is correctly set up your project so it does what you intend it to do.

The way to do it is displayed in the existing topics.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • kyatric.com/c3/c3p/2018.07.24_Rise up_fixed.c3p

In R110 a setup for an infinite scrolling for your project.

• Thank you so much! Appreciate your help.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)