Scrollable text box / Event log Tutorial?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Template for scrollable list, fully documented in comment and video
  • Hi,

I've come across old pages for instructions on how to make an event log, but unfortunately the links are no longer active. Does anyone have this tutorial?

Learning how to make this would be amazing, as i'm creating a sci-fi strategy game where every player action needs to be shown in a text-log.

Thanks.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi,

I've come across old pages for instructions on how to make an event log, but unfortunately the links are no longer active. Does anyone have this tutorial?

viewtopic.php?f=162&t=79054&p=755907#p755907

scrollable-text-box_t79054

Learning how to make this would be amazing, as i'm creating a sci-fi strategy game where every player action needs to be shown in a text-log.

Thanks.

Is that from the Construct Classic section? If so, it is not at all compatible with C2 or C3.

Will the following Tutorial be of any use?

It's for C2, but is easy to import for C3.

https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/749/creating-an-activity-log-similar-to-mmorpgs

• > Hi,

>

> I've come across old pages for instructions on how to make an event log, but unfortunately the links are no longer active. Does anyone have this tutorial?

>

> viewtopic.php?f=162&t=79054&p=755907#p755907

> scrollable-text-box_t79054

>

> Learning how to make this would be amazing, as i'm creating a sci-fi strategy game where every player action needs to be shown in a text-log.

>

> Thanks.

>

Hi, yes I found this page earlier - but there is no active link to the tutorial? I can see a 'demo' button but it takes me to a 'file not found' page.

Is that from the Construct Classic section? If so, it is not at all compatible with C2 or C3.

Will the following Tutorial be of any use?

It's for C2, but is easy to import for C3.

https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/749/creating-an-activity-log-similar-to-mmorpgs

• >

> > Hi,

> >

> > I've come across old pages for instructions on how to make an event log, but unfortunately the links are no longer active. Does anyone have this tutorial?

> >

> > viewtopic.php?f=162&t=79054&p=755907#p755907

> > scrollable-text-box_t79054

> >

> > Learning how to make this would be amazing, as i'm creating a sci-fi strategy game where every player action needs to be shown in a text-log.

> >

> > Thanks.

> >

>

> Is that from the Construct Classic section? If so, it is not at all compatible with C2 or C3.

>

> Will the following Tutorial be of any use?

> It's for C2, but is easy to import for C3.

>

> scirra.com/tutorials/749/cr ... to-mmorpgs

>

Hi, yes I found this page earlier - but there is no active link to the tutorial? I can see a 'demo' button but it takes me to a 'file not found' page.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)