How do I get scroll to behavior to work for peer? (multiplayer)

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
From the Asset Store
All popular touch mechanics - scrolling, zooming, swiping
  • I have tried everything I can think of but no matter what I do, when I test the game the camera will not follow the peers player, most everything works fine on the host's end, but not the peer's. I have tried making separate camera objects for just the host thinking that syncing the hosts player will sync the state of its behavior to the peer's also, but no luck. I have tried every solution I could find on the internet and yet none of them seem to work.

I'm wondering if maybe this is a glitch in construct 3, but somehow I doubt that.

How on earth do I make the scroll to behavior work for the peer in multiplayer?

• All you need to is turn on the scroll to behavior for the peer

Something like:

On peer created --> Peer.peerid = multiplayer.myid ? --> Enable scroll to

• that's exactly what I have. I think something is broken or I've overlooked something very obvious.

• Can you post a screenshot of your code?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Make sure the scroll-to behavior is disabled by default on all objects

If you have scroll-to enabled on multiple objects the camera will find the mid-point between them

• I have the scroll to behavior disabled by default in the layout. Still doesn't want to work.

• Hi, just thought I'd jump on this thread.

I have the Scroll-to working for my Peers. Works perfectly.

However the Hosts Scroll-to keeps trying to find the mid point. How can I correct it so that each players scroll-to follows their player?

Thanks

• Hi, just thought I'd jump on this thread.

I have the Scroll-to working for my Peers. Works perfectly.

However the Hosts Scroll-to keeps trying to find the mid point. How can I correct it so that each players scroll-to follows their player?

Thanks

If the Host is trying to find the mid point, that means scroll-to is enabled for multiple objects

Make sure the Host disables all scroll-to behaviors except for his own object

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)