Score stop

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
  • In my game, I create an object within 1 second and when it hits it, the score increases by 1. My character stops when I press the down arrow key. I want it to stop on its score, but when my character stops when he moves, he includes his scores. I hope I could explain.

• Sorry not explained well enough, could you rephrase? Where is the player?

• My player is ball. The score is added when the ball hits the block every 1 second. My character (ball) stops when I press the down arrow key. When you press the down arrow for a while, for example 5 seconds. My character moves when I release the down arrow key. What I want is for the score to continue where it left off when my character moves, but add to the score when I stop.

• "What I want is for the score to continue where it left off when my character moves, but add to the score when I stop." ?

• If you want the score to keep increasing during the time your player is stopped on the block, use the "every x seconds" and "player is overlapping block" conditions together in an event to increase your score.

• "What I want is for the score to continue where it left off when my character moves, but add to the score when I stop." ?

What I want is for the score to continue where it left off when my character moves.

When he stops, don't do anything. Do not add to the score

• If you want the score to keep increasing during the time your player is stopped on the block, use the "every x seconds" and "player is overlapping block" conditions together in an event to increase your score

When my character stops, his score will not increase.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Your problem is unclear. The score won't increase if you don't have an action to make it increase.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)