How do I get rid of recent projects?

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
  • I have a ton of silly test projects that I did for fun and now i'm taking this seriously however despite deleting all the old projects files they still show up in my open recent projects. I can't access them it's just that it looks cluttered and its hard to find the projects i'm working on. Anybody know how to get deleted projects off the recent project tab?

• MENU > Settings > SAVE & BACKUP > Clear recent projects

That will clear ALL recent projects. Not sure if there's a way to clear individual projects.

• MENU > Settings > SAVE & BACKUP > Clear recent projects

That will clear ALL recent projects. Not sure if there's a way to clear individual projects.

Will it delete the file of the project I want to stay as well? Or will it just not show in the recent project tab. If so can i still access it?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Your projects are still where you saved them. It just removes them from the recent list. Just open the project again to repopulate it to the recent list.

• Your projects are still where you saved them. It just removes them from the recent list. Just open the project again to repopulate it to the recent list.

Thanks!

• so i tried this and now it wont open the file....so i kinda lost the work..........oof

• Sorry to hear that. It can't be said enough to always save backups on the cloud and in local folders.

I have backups for my backups. ;)

• I know this is stupid but how do i save backups???

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)