How do I get rid of APK playing error message, "Missing features: WebGL, WebAssembly" ?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • I made game in C3 and build debug-apk and Android Studio Project. Debug-apk doesnot play on Android mobile 5.1 or above. I receive error message.

"Missing features: WebGL, WebAssembly" ?

Also

When I build Exported Game as "Android Studio Project" in Android studio. and Run it on Android 5.1 or 7 or 8 emulator. I receive same error.

" Software Update Needed:This content is not supported because your devices software is outofdate. Try installing any available software updates.Alternatively try on a different device.

On Android, make sure the Android System Webview and Chrome apps have updat=

es enabled and up-to-date.

Missing features: WebGL, WebAssembly"

My C2 games move by C3 to apk are working fine and playing nicely on Android phone or emulators.

Kindly guide me what to do?.

• The error message tells you what to try:

On Android, make sure the Android System Webview and Chrome apps have updates enabled and up-to-date

Is there a reason you haven't tried this already? Is the message not clear enough?

• Now I am curious, I assumed C3 base apk works on android default webview.

- Games designed in C2 and apk export by C3 are running on default phone's webview without updated Chrome.

- Is there any specific option in C3 which need Updated Chrome.

- How we tell users to install or update Chrome.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • By default, both the Android System Webview and Chrome apps auto-update. So this should only happen if the user interfered and disabled updates and then left it for a couple of years. I don't see why it would happen on a normal user's device. The solution is to make sure the updates are enabled and that the apps are up-to-date.

• By default, both the Android System Webview and Chrome apps auto-update. So this should only happen if the user interfered and disabled updates and then left it for a couple of years. I don't see why it would happen on a normal user's device. The solution is to make sure the updates are enabled and that the apps are up-to-date.

--- Still it was not working with Chrome upgrade.

I make it work by a lengthy procedure. I build same game in Construct2 demo and import it in Construct3. After that I export it as debug apk. Apk runs without error on Android 5.1. & Android 6.

I wonder why Touch control is not working. I have placed 8 direction script on it. I am sure this 8-direction script automatically check if game is on mobile or pc.

Can you assist me in this touch issue.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)