Reward ads work only once.

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Change the size and position of everything without calculating anything!
  • Admob reward advertisement has been set up.

If you click View Advertisement, you will see the advertisement accurately and you will be given the item 30 seconds later.

However, "View ads" is clicked only once and will not be clicked afterwards.

In other words, it only works once.

What kind of problem?

• You should create the new instance of the ad every time you click on the object.

What I do when I want to show an ad on click:

CLick on object -> Create instance of admob(with the setting Show=False) -> Create evcent listner On Ad is ready -> Change the property of you admob instance to Show=True -> Create event listner on rewarded video finished and add handle what and where you want to add/substruct

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thank you very much.

I keep trying, but it doesn't work.

Can you explain in a little more detail?

• Here is fast explanation on example:

• Thank you!! :)

• Actually it was a bug

If you export the project using advanced minification then you will face this bug. Otherwise if you export the project using no minification then ads will run fine

• Cheers cascade, just finished ads on my next game and was wondering why the ads were only triggering once on export but running fine and dandy in preview.

Kept going over the code and put it down to the package name not currently being connected to admob, but obviously not!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)