[RESOLVED] Anchor problem with Scroll to Behaviour and character falling

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
All popular touch mechanics - scrolling, zooming, swiping
  • Hello everybody,

I have a little problem with my game using anchors to keep some elements on screen even when my character with a scroll to behaviour is falling.

You can see the problem here:https://www.casimages.com/i/1810240721205432.gif.html

I saw this following topic but it didn't really helped me because I don't use parallax, I have just a high scene where my character can fall, and if I click, it's jumping, so this problem really only occur when my character is jumping: construct.net/forum/construct-2/how-do-i-18/smooth-anchoring-47085

Do you have any idea on how I could make it smoother, or how the anchor could be really anchored for good ? Maybe with the Pin Behaviour ?

• Easiest solution is to create a new layer with parallax 0,0 and move your anchored items there, like mentioned in the link you shared. Is there a reason you can't do this?

• Hello,

thank you for your reply.

I don't have any parallax option enabled on my layers.

So, can you tell me how I can add this setting please?

All my anchored items are on the same layer with no parallax.

Thank you

• Assuming it's the same in C3 as in C2, look for and select the "Layers" tab (bottom right), click the "Add Layer" button (has a + icon), select the new layer and look at the "Properties" window (on left) and find "Paralax" and set to 0,0.

Select the anchored items, right click on them and select "Move to layer" and select the newly created layer.

• I think it's different in C3, please see the attached file.

• ChristopheA

It's not different in C3. The information OddConfection gave you is correct.

Please locate "Parallax" in the SAME Properties panel. (It's directly below Scale rate)

Now, edit the properties to 0% x 0%.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Ho great, I didn't see that setting, even after some hard research... :(

Now it's working great, thank you very much, both of you ! :)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 2 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 2 guests)