How do I Resize Sprite In Mobile Editor?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Simple resize and rotate events for any sprite, quick and easy event sheet that you can use for your own projects.
  • Hi, I've been trying to figure out how to drag resize the sprite within the mobile editor (on an android or iOS tablet). I see how to do it manually entering the dimensions, but this is very tedious. I see how to do it within the actual sprite editor. But I'm looking to resize the sprite in the main layout after it's primary dimensions have already been set. There must be a simpler drag and drop method I'm missing?? Usually you just grab the corner or use a multi-touch pinch/expand. Thank you in advance!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You're going to have to make some compromises when editing on mobile. The way to do it is direct entry of specific values as you have experienced. I personally find the mobile interface more useful for event sheet/value editing, or putting together quick proof of concepts. You'll have a much better time doing level and layout editing with a mouse and keyboard.

• Thanks for the reply. There really is no way to drag resize though? If I plug a mouse/keyboard into my tablet, would I then be able to drag resize within the mobile editor? Something like a shortcut key and mouseclick perhaps?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)