How to remove the game frame rate limit on a mobile device?

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Selection frame like in RTS games, works both on mobile and desktop devices.
  • ENG

When the game is released into the apk, my eyes feel uncomfortable. It seems to me that the output is about 25 frames per second, despite the fact that the phone is powerful. Vertical synchronization is used because at full fps frames 3

RUS

При выходе игры в апк, мои глаза чувствуют дискомфорт. Мне кажется или на выходе получается около 25 кадров в секунду, не смотря на то, что телефон мощный. Используется вертикальная синхронизация, потому что при полных кадрах фпс 3

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • ENG

When the game is released into the apk, my eyes feel uncomfortable. It seems to me that the output is about 25 frames per second, despite the fact that the phone is powerful. Vertical synchronization is used because at full fps frames 3

I have about 50 objects in 1 layout, which are sorted by layers, can this affect FPS?

RUS

При выходе игры в апк, мои глаза чувствуют дискомфорт. Мне кажется или на выходе получается около 25 кадров в секунду, не смотря на то, что телефон мощный. Используется вертикальная синхронизация, потому что при полных кадрах фпс 3

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)