Remote preview stopped working 148 onward.

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Firebase: Analytics, Dynamic Links, Remote Config, Performance, Crashlytics on Android, iOS & Web Browser
  • Any idea as to why? My project is huge so narrowing it down is very difficult. Exporting the project, however, or normal/debug preview have no issues.

I know without sending the project itself its difficult to asses what the issue could be - I'm asking if there are any go to culprits I could check out myself, from the top of anybody's head. The remote preview just stays on a black screen after finishing to load all images/scripts etc.

Thanks

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Press F12 in the preview window and see if there are any error messages in the console log. I had a similar problem recently when I disabled some groups with new Functions in them, but still had active events where these functions were called..

• Thanks! There are some errors I can't identify directly - but will dissect.

Cheers!

• OK, the problem seems to be a third party shader I'm using. Thing is, I've been using it for a while now and it used to be OK. Now it fails to initialize, an In Promise error. This, btw, only happens with Worker running:

Uncaught (in promise) Error: failed to find shader program 'bright_gray_fog'

Any clue what has changed recently(ish) that could affect this?

THanks

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)