How do I get a refund?

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
  • I recently spent at least $16(maybe more, i lose track of time due to quarantine) on the premium version of Construct 3. $16 per month for 1 months(maybe more months, see above). As soon as i got the premium version the preview feature stopped working and i had no way to even test my games so i was not able to make any. I would like to request a refund due to me essentially paying money to have Construct 3 stop working. I am very tight on money now and spent the money in the first place to increase my skill in game development tp hopefully increase the possibility of getting a job as a coder, sadly i wasnt able to gain any extra experience due to this odd bug.

TL;DR

I bought the full version, Construct glitched out and i couldnt make any games, so i ended up spending money for Construct to not work and now i want a refund but i dont know how to get one.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It should be working. We have thousands of customers and as far as I'm aware it's working fine for all of them. Try clearing your browser cache and re-trying in case there was some kind of issue with your connection when first loading the preview.

For any issues with payments we can only help you if you email supporthul@construct.net.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)