Question for trigger once

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Change the size and position of everything without calculating anything!
  • i can't find the answer online just wondering if anyone knows, if you use trigger once function does it mean trigger once during the layout, or does it mean trigger once every time the conditions are met and then reset and then met once more?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • dang, thank you for your answer i appreciate it... that's even more confusing why this isn't working lol

• dang, thank you for your answer i appreciate it... that's even more confusing why this isn't working lol

Once the Trigger its true and Runs his Actions then to Run the second Time it needs to become False then True again.

Example:

If I have a Sprite with different Colours Frames:

Frame = 0 >>>Red

Frame = 1 >>>Blue

Frame = 2 >>>Yellow

And I want something to happen only when the (Frame = Yellow) and I only want that to happen once whenever the Yellow Frame its on.

Sprite Frame = 2

Trigger Once : Action your Action

If it Triggers once then unless the Frame changes to Different Frame colour it will not Trigger Again

So basically the condition has to become False first then True again to Trigger the Next Times

I will check first to make sure that you didn't Trigger it and the state of the condition is still True

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)