Put Object into high scene.

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
This is a single chapter from the "Construct Starter Kit Collection". It is the Student Workbook for its Workshop.
  • Hi Everyone

I have a problem with my therapeutic game.

I have several objects that if I put the scene restriction behavior correctly they do not protrude from the edge of it.

But but for example they cannot use the behavior surrounding the scene.

How can I not see an object outside the scene?

+ Sistema: Al iniciar escena + Sistema: Repetir cantidadpez veces -> Sistema: Establecer direccionpez a elegir(0,1) -> Sistema: Crear objeto PEZ1 en la capa 0 en (aleatorio(AnchoEscena), aleatorio(AltoEscena)-PEZ1.Alto) -> PEZ1: Establecer tamaño a (PEZ1.Ancho÷4, PEZ1.Alto÷4) + PEZ1: Al crearse + Sistema: direccionpez = 0 -> PEZ1: Establecer No reflejado -> PEZ1: Establecer la velocidad Horizontal de Personalizado en -100 + PEZ1: Al crearse + Sistema: direccionpez = 1 -> PEZ1: Establecer Reflejado -> PEZ1: Establecer la velocidad Horizontal de Personalizado en 100 + ControlTáctil: Al hacer gesto de toque en PEZ1 + PEZ1: Está reflejado -> PEZ1: Destruir -> Sonidos: Reproducir Burbujas sin bucle con 0 dB de volumen (etiqueta "") + ControlTáctil: Al hacer gesto de toque en PEZ1 -> Sonidos: Reproducir Error sin bucle con 0 dB de volumen (etiqueta "")

Can you see in the img

• If I understand you correctly, you need to set "Bound by=Edge" in behavior properties (on the left panel)

• But when I use it the items in this cases the fishes, are in lateral movement in the x axis, don’t use the behaviour round, that’s the problem...

Still in the scene.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Sorry, I don't understand you. Do you want to use "Wrap" behavior? Then you need to remove "Bound to layout" behavior.

If this doesn't help, maybe you could give a detailed explanation of the problem in your native language. And post it here together with Google translated version.

• Hola a todos ahora en español, y luego en ingles. A ver si ahora podemos llegar a una traducción correcta ^^

Tengo los 5 peces en el juego, pero no quiero que la imagen de los mismos salgan como en la fotografía, pero que puedan salir por el lado izquierda o derecha, y salir por el otro lado.

Lo que quiero es que por los bordes laterales puedan pasar, pero por los verticales se queden dentro de la escena.

Como se ve en la foto, los peces se salen de la escena, la idea es que los peces usen el comportamiento "rodear", pero que entren dentro de la escena por el vertical y no se salgan.

-----------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone now in Spanish, and then in English. Let's see if we can now arrive at a correct translation ^^

I have the 5 fish in the game, but I don't want the image of them to come out as in the picture, but that they can leave on the left or right side, and leave on the other side.

What I want is for the lateral edges to pass, but for the vertical ones they remain within the scene.

As seen in the photo, the fish leave the scene, the idea is that the fish use the "surround" behavior, but that they enter the scene vertically and do not leave.

• if the origin is in the middle of the fish image, then if the fish has a Y value of 0, then the top half of the fish will be off the screen like in the image).

So, the minimum Y value should be Fish Height divided by 2.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)