How do I put ads on desktop games?

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Support AdType ( AppOpenAd, Banner Ad, Interstitial Ad Rewarded Ad, MREC Ad) support c3 build service
  • Hello! I'm currently developing a game that I'm planning to make free-to-play, so I'm looking for a solution to implement ads for monetization. Although, it's come to my attention that the Adverts plugin within Construct 3 is only for mobile.

Is there a way to implement ads for games to be exported to desktop? Are there any third-party services / add-ons that must be used to accomplish this, or can it be done without?

Thanks in advance :)

Tagged:

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello! I'm currently developing a game that I'm planning to make free-to-play, so I'm looking for a solution to implement ads for monetization. Although, it's come to my attention that the Adverts plugin within Construct 3 is only for mobile.

Is there a way to implement ads for games to be exported to desktop? Are there any third-party services / add-ons that must be used to accomplish this, or can it be done without?

Thanks in advance :)

For web, you can use chadoris google ads plugin, from the construct 3 master collection.

When it comes to native desktop apps, im not sure.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)