How do I proceed to publish a game to steam?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Vintage steam pixels for your UI! 125 unique assets in a single pack!
  • Anyone got any information if steam got a developer console or if they have a "review game" etc before you can publish, if so where do i go to find this? Ive read people posting construct games on steam, but i know its harder than apple store and google play ofc, since steam does alot of checking before publishing your app, where do i go if i want to read more about this?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads

You'll need banking details, tax information, etc to complete the digital paperwork and you can find more details at partner.steamgames.com/steamdirect

Once you're set up, you pay a fee to get an appID which let's you set up a store page (requires approval before being made public) and a game build.

The game build needs to be approved before release too, but the testers basically just make sure it runs and matches the store description.

Once you're signed up there is a lot of documentation and a developer forum if you need any help.

You'll need banking details, tax information, etc to complete the digital paperwork and you can find more details at partner.steamgames.com/steamdirect

Once you're set up, you pay a fee to get an appID which let's you set up a store page (requires approval before being made public) and a game build.

The game build needs to be approved before release too, but the testers basically just make sure it runs and matches the store description.

Once you're signed up there is a lot of documentation and a developer forum if you need any help.

thank you for the information, very helpful !

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)