Problem with sYnc cards

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Be quick and count the cards and choose the right number!
  • In my game there are 70 cards that must be shuffled and then drawn. I have already completed the solitaire version of the game so shuffling and extracting the cards works properly. Now I'm developing the multiplayer version and the host shuffles the cards, but I can not sync the peers. In the logging phase I declare that I want to synchronous these objects, but I do not synchronize anything. The cards are not turned on the peers. The card sprite has two "down" animations that have a frame with the back of the card and an "Up" animation that contains 70 frames with the figure of the cards. What I have to do is a little confused.

Should I send a message? And if so?

Tanks

• Hello to all

I followed this post

construct.net/forum/construct-2/how-do-i-18/how-do-i-sync-arrays-over-mult-76710

I followed the directions but the message does not seem to be suspended, then I down the hiost and I see that the array is synchronized

What happen? How can I solve the problem?

Thank you

• once the host receives the messages to update it'S arrays, it needs to send the message to the other peers too, i can'T just keep all the game data to itself! You need to tell the peers !

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thanks for your answer

Maybe I did not say it clear enough.

The host creates the arrays and a broadcast message is sent to the peers

as message myarray.asJason from is empty tag "aggarray"

Peer side:

om peer message "aggarray" - myarray LOAD (as Jason) Multiplayer.message

This is the message that arrives but the array updates when I disconnect the host

What do you think about it?

Thank you

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)