HI Guys, I'm new in construct 3, I'm starting to develop a twin-stick shooter to work on web, for desktop and even on mobile, I'm starting to program the mobile controls first, I'v made the sticks (left and right) recognize the touch id property and both works great, but I'have a big mistake with the left stick, the once used for move the player, I tell how it works:
- I set a touch ID recognition for works with multi touch
- If i touch on stick, it's recognize the touch ID and store the value in a variable (one dedicated to the left stick and one for the right stick), variable used for continued use of the associated stick
- If i release the stick, it's reset to "idle" state
- I can use simultaneously stick with no problem but...
- If i use both stick but I release the left stick when i using the right stick at the same time, the left stick doesn't return to the "idle" state, but continue to works in a wrong way, It's like he pressed for go on top, the correct way is when i released the left stick he stop to works and return to the "idle" state
- I programmed the right stick in the same way, but it's work well if I release the right stick when I use the left stick at the same time!
- How can i fix this problem? I attach the screen of my event sheet
Thank you! And sorry for my bad english!!!