Hello construct community,
maybe someon can help me out with my problem ...
I want to do a very simple inventory for a mobile game, and here are the specs:
- The inventory has max. 3 slots
- One slot is always visible (the active slot), 2 other slots are off screen
- If the Player do a "Double-Tap" on the active slot, the other 2 slots pop in
- Now the player can see the full inventory and can select a new item to set it active
- If the player tap on a new item, the inventory should do a swap
- The new selected item should appear on the very bottom slot (the new item is now active)
- After the swap is done, the inventory should collapse (so only the new selected item is visible)
- If the player do a "Double-Tap" again, the other 2 slots pop in again
I'am not a programmer at all, but thanks to the simplicity of Construct 3, I managed to get something like this: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1E5GNxxhJ7VycAsnsDXR8UDQ2XuPPL54W
The problem now is to collapse the inventory and only show the new active item (like in the beginning). I can't grab the 2 instances of the slots which should go off screen again, so the "Double-Tap" listener is active again.
Plus I have no idea how to activate / connect the little "item counter" in the circle next to the inventory. The counter shoud count the amount of the active item (the items in the very bottom slot).
Can someone watch the project file and give me some hints for the problems?
I think the problems are not difficult, but for a non programmer like me ...
Thanks for the time, have a nice day