How do I prevent clipping through a sprite mesh?

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
mesh 3D objects "hemisphere, oval, tunnel and other various shapes."
  • I'm working on a dirtbike game, using a tiled background and the mesh editor, but sometimes the mesh just "gives up" and the player clips through it like it isn't there. Then I fiddle with the position of the problematic nodes until it starts working again. Is there a restriction I'm unaware of? It doesn't seem to have anything to do with the severity of the distortion, as it can occur even when I'm trying to have a flat-ish stretch of mesh. I tried seeing if making the mesh triangle equilateral or isosceles made any difference, but I couldn't come to a conclusion. I do know that having overlapping nodes causes clipping, but it happens even when I make sure none of the points are overlapping. Am I doing something wrong, or is this just a bug/limitation of the mesh editor? Thanks!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • There aren't any limitations, it should just work. It's hard to say more without further information like a sample project. If you think it's a problem with Construct please file an issue following all the guidelines.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)