Porblems to save Project: Unknown error while saving. HELP

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • Hello best community in the world!

I need help again:

I have several problems with Construct 3:

- The preview mode is unstable and sometimes jerky

- sometimes I can not start the project preview: Unknown error. or I cant save the project. unknown error.

How is that possible? This makes working a lot harder for me and its not fun if my new things are not saved and they all have to be redone. las tweek I didnt had problems like this. Tody my project is bigger but that cant be the reason... :(

maybe bad internet connection?

Please help me :(((

• One thing that causes this is you having multiple Google accounts and you're currently logged into a different one, in which your project file doesn't exist. If that's the case go: Menu -> Project -> Save as -> Cloud Save. Here you can now logout from the account and log into a different account where your project is actually saved.

p.s. you have a little typo in your post title

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • thanks, But that did not work. However, the following apparently worked: I deleted my browser data. Whenever I do that, everything runs smoothly again. there are quite a few 370 MB or so sometimes stored in Google Chrome. (My project is only 72MB.) I think that's not the best solution ... hm. but works.

• Press F12, are any further errors in the browser console?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)