How do I play music with android player?

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
Customize the animation of character when item changed
  • Hello, I have a problem, I put music in my program, and I need to play it for 1 hour.

The problem is that since the phone is not used at that time, when the screen is locked, the application goes into sleep mode and the music pauses.

I have seen that other programs transfer the audio to the Android player and this can be managed from the superior functions, in that case the audio does not pause even if the device is locked.

How could I do this?

Thanks!!

Tagged:

• Well if ur music file is not supported, then covert the file (Website).

If that's not it, then just loop the song. (Song will turn off if u switch or close the project preview or gme tab)

• thanks for your answer... the music plays, but only until the cell phone screen turns off.

When the screen turns off (for battery saving) the application enters suspended mode, I touch the screen and the music is activated again.

I have seen that youtube continues to play and does not let the screen turn off... How do you do that?

• YouTube Premium (You need to buy it)

• I do not have youtube premium... the common youtube player and several other programs that I have downloaded, continue to play audio or video, some prevent the screen from turning off, and others continue to play even if the screen turns off...

I am interested in the screen not turning off.

• https://www.construct.net/en/free-online-games/brawly-friday-v-sedgar-read-34690/play This is the game I've been working on for the past couple weeks (Still Under Development) Next Update should be the Health Update

• Well I don't have a clear answer for that, but I do know that your phone will auto-shutoff if you are inactive from it for a limited amount of time

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Well I don't have a clear answer for that, but I do know that your phone will auto-shutoff if you are inactive from it for a limited amount of time

Exactly, but youtube or the applications that I mentioned do not allow the phone to do this, they do not allow it to turn itself off if they are playing audio or video.... That function is what I am interested in learning

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)