platform issue

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Wanting to do a Shot n Run game easily? Here is your chance!
  • I'm currently working on a platformer. and I have an issue with a moving platform.

the idea is as following. the moving platform moves from left to right using the platformer behaviour. When the player jumps on it or moves on the platform it seems to teleport the player a 100 pixels or something to the opposite direction the platform was moving.

Both use the plaform behaviour and both collision boxes are completely square. There is an on collision check but it has no events tied to it so far.

anyone any idea how this happens?

• I'm currently working on a platformer. and I have an issue with a moving platform.

the idea is as following. the moving platform moves from left to right using the platformer behaviour. When the player jumps on it or moves on the platform it seems to teleport the player a 100 pixels or something to the opposite direction the platform was moving.

Both use the plaform behaviour and both collision boxes are completely square. There is an on collision check but it has no events tied to it so far.

anyone any idea how this happens?

for moving platforms i suggest you to use "Sine" Behavior instead of platform behavior.

if you dont solve please poste a .capx

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • The problem with using the sine behaviour is that it only is a platform in some circumstances. usually it is an enemy. with changing paths. My current capx is huge, I'll try to isolate the events used for this.

But I basicly need a fix to keep the player on the platform whilst moving

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)