platform character angles

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
2d warrior machrom platformer game character assets
  • I'm working on a platform/puzzle game that involves different types of platform that create different actions for the character, I have one platform that changes character direction (character has bullet behavior) and another that changes angle, problem is i can't get the 2 to work together, I cant change the angle of the bullet behavior and can't use the platform behaviors to change direction, at the moment my character runs up the angle but doesn't change angle which is annoying any ideas around this would be very helpful

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Your post is quite confusing.. So your character has Bullet behavior and on collision with other sprites (let's call them "bricks" as the term platform usually means Platform behavior) you want to change character movement direction and orientation?

Is this correct?

You can do something like this:

Set "Set Angle=No" in Bullet behavior properties.

Add events:

Character On Collision with BrickAngle -> Character set Angle to BrickAngle.NewAngleInstanceVariable

Character On Collision with BrickDirection -> Character set Bullet Angle of Motion to BrickDirection.NewDirectionInstanceVariable

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)